Complete Radiopharmaceutical Therapy & Theranostics Services
Streamlined development, evaluation and clinical translation of radiopharmaceuticals requires a partner that has extensive scientific, regulatory and operational expertise. Working with a CRO that provides a complete solution ensures data is delivered in a timely manner to make a go/no-go decision on your imaging or therapeutic candidates.
Our radiopharmaceutical therapy capabilites include:
- Radiochemistry development to optimize radiolabeling and determine stability/reactivity.
- Preclinical proof-of-concept studies to identify therapeutic candidates for further evaluation.
- Investigational New Drug/Clinical Trial Application submission support to ensure accurate therapeutic safety information is provided to regulatory agencies.
- Seamless transition into clinical studies using preclinical data to support your selected candidate.
- Clinical imaging core lab support to scale up into multicenter, global trials
- GMP radiochemistry production and development support for imaging agents allows for streamlined clinical study set-up and execution.
- Dosimetry to provide safety endpoints and quantitative image analysis to extract additional information from your data.